Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Poink! (which I think is the sound of someone posting; if not, it should be.) A quick blue pencil drawing that I really like. Trying to break out some comic book hero designs. My bro put me in his blog. Which is, if you haven't seen it, awesome. He talked about some "Commander Mark's Draw Squad" that we watched as kids. And about some an art class that we attended waaay back in the day. I still have the sketchbook from that class. Anyway, check out his blog, it's a great read. If I fell into the artist side of super creativeness. He fell even deeper into the writer side of it. What are you still doing here, go check out his blog!

3 comments:

Jeane said...

He's right, you should post more. I like the blue pencil, it has a soft look the eyes really pop out from that.

Unknown said...

did u draw that?

Ed Davenport said...

Yes. Yes, I did.

I've been posting more to my deviant art account more than I've posted here. But yeah, i need to post more stuff.
The col-erase pencils from prismacolor are great for sketching, but yeah... just some select color really blasts out a focal point.